All Collections
About the Data
How do I report incorrect data?
How do I report incorrect data?
Chaclyn Hunt avatar
Written by Chaclyn Hunt
Updated over a week ago

Send us an e-mail:

If you believe there is an error or problem with the data, please report it to us. We will verify that the website accurately reflects the data the city provided to us. 

We will also alert the city’s Freedom of Information Act officer to the potential mistake and ask them to provide us with an update if necessary. 

However, we will not modify the data set to reflect user-submitted corrections. 

Did this answer your question?